This edition: Affordable HousingTweet
Original tape date: May 9, 2003.
Host, David R. Jones, President of the Community Service Society of New York, interviews City Council Member Gale Brewer and Deputy Commissioner of Community Partnerships at the New York City Department of Housing Development Kim Hardy. They discuss what should be done in regards to making affordable housing available to low income New Yorkers.
Gale A. Brewer Council Member, New York City Council (District 6)
David R. Jones President & CEO, Community Service Society of New York
- John Bess on tax cuts affecting NYC's youth services
- Wednesday, January 10 - 4:30am
- Wednesday, January 17 - 4:30am
- Chancellor Search
- Wednesday, December 27 - 4:35am
- Wednesday, January 3 - 4:30am