Latest edition: The Hellenistic Age
Original tape date: January 1, 1989.
This encyclopedic survey of more than 2,000 years of Western civilization will take you from ancient, pre-Western civilizations to the Age of Technology and beyond, covering major historical, cultural, and philosophical movements along the way.
This episode: Hellenistic kingdoms extended Greek culture throughout the Mediterranean.
- Cities and Cathedrals of the Middle Ages
- Friday, January 30 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- The Late Middle Ages
- Friday, February 6 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- The National Monarchies
- Friday, February 13 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- The Renaissance and the Age of Discovery
- Friday, February 20 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- The Renaissance and the New World
- Friday, February 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm