Latest edition: Physical Well Being: It's the Little Things
Original tape date: January 1, 1997.
This series focuses on the individual child and how the teacher or caregiver can foster physical, emotional social, creative, and cognitive development.
This episode studies the significance of plans and schedules and illustrates the importance of a well-ordered and predictable environment, where such things as arrivals, departures, toileting, meals, and naps are managed consistently and warmly by caregivers, both parents and professionals.”
- Physical Well Being: Fostering Emergent Curriculum and Cognitive Developement Creativity and Play
- Tuesday, June 30 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Respecting Diversity
- Tuesday, June 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Social Development Building Inner Controls
- Tuesday, June 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Getting Along Together
- Tuesday, June 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Children with Special Needs Everybody's Special
- Tuesday, June 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm