Latest edition: Physical Well Being: It's the Little Things
Original tape date: January 1, 1997.
This series focuses on the individual child and how the teacher or caregiver can foster physical, emotional social, creative, and cognitive development.
This episode studies the significance of plans and schedules and illustrates the importance of a well-ordered and predictable environment, where such things as arrivals, departures, toileting, meals, and naps are managed consistently and warmly by caregivers, both parents and professionals.”
- Physical Well Being: It's the Little Things
- Tuesday, April 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: By Leaps and Bounds
- Tuesday, April 28 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Issues of Infancy Babies are Children, Too
- Tuesday, May 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Physical Well Being: Emotional Health Dealing with Feelings
- Tuesday, May 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule