Latest edition: TaxedTweet
Original tape date: December 7, 2017.
First aired: December 8, 2017.
Sam Roberts talks with New York Times Op Ed Columnist Paul Krugman. He gives us the nuances of the proposed tax plan and the reasons New Yorkers have to be concerned.
The New York Times’ Bassey Etim takes your comments very seriously…that’s his job. He’s the Community Editor for nytimes.com. He tells us what YOU think.
Times colleagues have comments too…they’ll get the chance to discuss the week’s lead events on “The Back Story.”
And Sam Roberts offers some final thoughts on "Coda."
Bassey Etim Community Editor, The New York Times
Paul Krugman Distinguished Scholar at the Luxembourg Income Study Center, at the Graduate Center, CUNY; Op-Ed columnist, New York Times
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Vivian Yee National Immigration Correspondent, The New York Times
- Friday, December 8 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 9 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 10 - 12:30pm
- Future Tense
- Friday, December 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 2 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 3 - 12:30pm
- SIC TRANSIT
- Friday, November 17 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 18 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 19 - 12:30pm
- Highs and Lows
- Saturday, November 11 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 12 - 12:30pm